Panic As Traders Abandon Shasa Market In Ibadan As Man Hit With Charm Dies
Following the death of a man at Shasa market in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, traders have abandoned their shops while fleeing for safety.
Shasa is located in Akinyele local government area of Ibadan.
DAILY POST gathered from multiple sources that this was due to the death of a man who was hit by a charm on Thursday.
It was learnt that the Yoruba man was yesterday hit with a charm by a yet to be identified man said to be of Hausa origin.
He died in the early hours of Friday.
The death of the Yoruba man made his colleagues to seek for revenge at the market known for selling and buying tomatoes, pepper and other products from the Northern Nigeria.
The brewing tension has made majority of the traders to flee the market.
Some of the residents of the area and other communities have also deserted their houses due to fear of being attacked.
A resident said, “Yes. It is true. They are fighting. I learnt that they hit someone with Onde (Charm) yesterday, so the person died today.”
However, efforts to get a reaction from Spokesman of the State Police command, Mr. Olugbenga Fadeyi proved abortive.
Several calls put through his mobile phone were not successful, while an SMS sent to him has not been replied as of the time of filing this report on Friday.
Get Auto Insurance Online, Geico Insurance, Start Online College Today, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com