Panic As Mentally Ill Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Yaba
A Nigerian man identified as Nwike Ejima took to Facebook to seek the help of the general public to locate his mentally challenged uncle who escaped from the Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba, Lagos.
Taking to Facebook on Sunday, October 4, he disclosed that the patient, Ikechukwu Ejimofor was brought from his village in Anambra State to Lagos for treatment. He escaped from the hospital a week ago and hasn’t been found since then.
“Please my people help me share this post my friend and a brother, mental challenging uncle was brought from village to Lagos (Yaba) for treatment. He unfortunately escaped from hospital without knowing anywhere in Lagos. We have been searching for him since on Monday this week. His name is Ikechukwu Ejimofor. A. K. A NWA JESU. from Egbengwu Nteje in Oyi LGA Anambra state.
Please if anyone sees him, contact 09043890084 or 07065007133.
The finder will be rewarded.
Please share until he is located.
Thanks for helping”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )