Governor Babagana Zulum
The convoy of Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno state, was attacked by yet-to-be-identified gunmen at Baga, a town in the state, on Wednesday, July 29.
According to reports, the Governor had gone to visit some Internally Displaced Persons camps when his convoy was attacked.
“The governor went to Kukawa, and on his way to Baga his convoy was attacked. Nobody was injured,” a resident said
It is yet to be determined if the gunmen were Boko Haram members.
One of the governor’s aides, Mohammed Mai Bukar, wrote on Facebook that the governor and every member of his entourage are fine.
“To Our Concerned citizens H.E Prof.Zulum and His Entourage are all fine and there was (were) no casualties. Thanks!” his post read
This is the second known attack on the convoy of Governor Zulum within a year. While returning from a trip to Bama local government area last year, his convoy was attacked at Konduga in the state.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt