Panic As 5 Dies, 2 Injured In Enugu Road Accident
At least 5 lives has been lost and 2 were seriously injured in a fatal accident on the Nsukka-Obollo road in Enugu State.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Sector Commander in the state, Mr Ogbonnaya Kalu said the accident occurred on Friday, July 10, at Kpokpo junction, by Micho Link Filling Station.
He said there were two injured people at the scene and FRSC officials took them to the hospital.
He added that the accident was caused by wrong overtaking by a green Toyota Sienna. He said the wrong overtaking led to a head on collision with a truck loaded with fertiliser.
All 5 occupants of the Toyota Sienna died. The driver of the truck and his conductor were the two injured people who were taken to the hospital.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]