Panic As DSS Summons Mailafiya
Northern Governor Sponsoring Boko Haram
A former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Dr Obadiah Mailafiya, has been invited by the Department of State Services (DSS) for accusing a serving northern governor of sponsoring Boko Haram insurgents.
The former Presidential candidate made this known in an interview with The PUNCH in Jos on Tuesday. The invitation is coming barely 24-hours after he accused a northern governor of sponsoring Boko Haram.
He said, “Yes, it true. The DSS invited me to appear in their Jos office tomorrow (Wednesday) by noon.”
Monday Mailafiya alleged that a serving governor in the northern part of the country is the person sponsoring the activities of the dread Boko Haram.
He said that the information that a serving northern governor is the commander of Boko Haram” was revealed by the former high commanders of the group who have repented.
When asked if the government was unwilling or unable to protect the people of Kaduna, Mailafiya had said; “In fact, it is not only unable, but it is also unwilling and we have good reason to feel that they are part and parcel of the killers let me make some revelations to you”
“How will a government just say it is revenge killings and so on, then you leave it there because it is revenge killings and so on. The body language of this administration, the body language of the state government shows clearly that they have a hand in the killings, no doubt about it.”
PAY ATTENTION TO : Pastor Adeboye reveals what will happen to those sponsoring killings
“Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks, have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders, one or two who have repented, they have sat down with us, not once, not twice. They told us one of the Northern governors is the Commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria”.
NAIJA NEWS NOW : Leave Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, focus on herdsmen killings, others –Nigerians fires back at Presidency
“Boko Haram and the bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. During the lockdown, their planes were moving up and down as if there was no lockdown,” he had said.
Panic As DSS Summons Mailafiya for Accusing Northern Gov of Sponsoring Boko Haram
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august