Coalition of Igbo Groups
Coalition of Igbo Groups namely World Igbo Youth Congress, Southeast Women Professionals and Igbo Students Union met with the leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide in Abakiliki, 8th July 2020 to review the resolutions of their last meeting and discuss extensively the issues of destabilizing Igbo land with Unnecessary deployment of resources to scuttle the harmonious relationship between Southeast Governors and President Muhammadu Buhari.
In a Joint Statement signed by Mazi Alex Okemiri ( President) World Igbo Youth Congress, Dr Mrs Helen Ogbonnaya (Co ordinatior) Southeast Women Professionals and Comrade Chidi Ugwujo (President) Igbo Students Union, insists that Chief Ogbonnia John Nwodo deceived Imo State Governor, Sen Hope Uzodinma on fictitious claims of being in Imo State over the killings of Herdsmen, its laughable that a man who had never condemned the nefarious activities of Killer Herdsmen in his backyard in Enugu North Senatorial Zone for three years now will suddenly wake up and travelled to Imo State to seek for Justice over the activities of Herdsmen in Imo State.
The Coalition observed that, the disconnect from Utterances of Chief Ogbonnia John Nwodo and Imo State Government shows that there’s more to it than being a mere visit, Imo State Government is fully aware of the signatories of those Challenging President Muhammadu Buhari in a 50bn lawsuit before an Abuja High Court, and one of the signatories, Chief Nnia Nwodo was Empowered to continue in the lawsuit against President Muhammadu Buhari, Imo State Government said that Nwodo’s Visit was for Igbo Unity with Federal Government, while Chief Ogbonnia John Nwodo’s Statements Contradicts the Former, ” saying he’s in Imo State for Herdsmen activities.
We don’t want to believe that the silence of Imo State Government on the allegations that, Nwodo had been Empowered to fight Buhari, means the affirmative acceptance of being caught up in the act?
We don’t want to believe that the death of Former Chief of Staff to President and Subsequently removal of Oshiomole as APC National Chairman ( both Men allegedly played significant roles in the Political Journey of Governor Uzodinma),and Crisis of Impeachment Rumours of Imo State Speaker and Governor, or the litigation of RAP to review the authenticity of the Candidate of APC In 2019 Imo State Gubernatorial election before an Abuja High court can be the likely outcome for bringing in Nwodo to do a hatchet job?
Governor Uzodinma should Exonerate himself and inform the public if he asked Nwodo to withdraw from the 50bn lawsuit against President Muhammadu Buhari as one the signatories, as further silence on the allegations might make the Coalition of Igbo Groups to Press for further Actions. We aware that there’s attempt by Imo State Douglas House to mobilise Some paid political Jobbers led by one Kingsley From Abia State, to Cover the tracks of Governor Uzodinma and attack Igbo Youths.
Coalition of Igbo Groups call on the Presidency to Investigate the allegations of Sponsoring Nwodo to fight President Muhammadu Buhari in court.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide had call on the Coalition of Igbo Groups to always stand on the side of the people no matter the circumstances..” There’s no threat that will make OYC not to be truthful even in the face of death threats ”
Mazi Okwu Nnabuike
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide
# Coalition of Igbo Groups
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]