Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous firm established to offer a novel vary of providers to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We enterprise into this business with the target of constructing on current restricted in- nation capability. In view of the big alternatives which abound within the Oil and Gas business in Nigeria and the brand new findings in different African international locations, there may be want for extra indigenous gamers to fill the yawning hole by offering competitiveness and high quality service supply to the business.
The following positions can be found at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited. Explore to your place of selection after which apply in response to the data supplied.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Latest Vacancies In A Reputable Oil and Gas Company
1. Job Title: Dimension Control Inspector 2
- Technical Degree or Trade Based Qualifications. 10 – 15 years expertise in initiatives execution. Capable of working Precision devices comparable to Total Station, Theodolite, Dumpy Level, Spirit-Level and many others.
- Able to work unsupervised. Knowledgeable in studying structural, piping, E & I and different associated drawings and Schematics.
- Knowledgeable in Industry Codes and Standards associated to Structural, Process Piping and Pipelines. Must be proficient in the usage of frequent PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and many others).
- Must be capable of learn, write and communicate English fluently. Experience with Dimensional Control Preferred.
2. Job Title: Well Intervention Engineer – Expatriate
Job Status: Rotational Basis – Four weeks on/Four weeks off
- Other (prior expertise fascinating)
- Good communication expertise, Subsea and completion. Others as contained in job description.
- Engineering Degree (college stage) Professional expertise (variety of years): 7-10 years
3. Job Title: Safety Analyst 1
Qualification / Experience
- A Bachelor or Associate Degree in Science or associated discipline is most well-liked.
- A minimal of 15 years in Safety Management place, ideally inside the Oil & Gas business.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Construction, Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of initiatives, operations, services, security and environmental necessities.
- Proficiency in MIS Office Applications (or equal) and database administration sharepoint administration.
- Ability to develop profitable working relationships with emphasis on interfacing and mentoring in a group setting.
- Knowledge of undertaking and security administration programs together with necessities and expectations.
- Thorough data of Local Safety and Environmental Standards, Codes and practices.
4. Job Title: Interface Coordinator I
- A minimal of 10 years expertise with Degree from a acknowledged establishment.
- Knowledgeable in planning, coordination between features and disciplines.
- Ability to work with others.
- Experience in Contract Administration, Business Controls and Plans, Project Scheduling, Tracking and Costing Methods.
- Experience with Interface points encountered with Major Projects within the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Must be proficient in the usage of frequent PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and many others).
- Must be capable of learn, write and Speak English fluently.
5. Job Title: Construction Technical Foreman 2
- Technical Degree (HND, OND). 15 – 20 years in Construction expertise.
- Must be proficient in the usage of frequent PC Software and capable of learn, write and communicate English fluently.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
Application Deadline Wednesday, 25th March, 2020.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND