Requirements for application
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
Provable upright character and a stable mind.
Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
Pay Attention To:
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited