Requirements for application
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
Provable upright character and a stable mind.
Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
Pay Attention To:
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited