Oyo State Civil Service Commission 2020 Massive Recruitment
Oyo State – Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976. Oyo State consists of 33 Local Government Areas.
Oyo State Civil Service Commission invites applications for the positions below:
Job Title: Education Officer II
Grade Level: 08 (Step 2)
In the Ministry:
- Assisting in educational administration of the Ministry, Area Education Officer of any other educational establishment.
In the School or College:
- Teaching relevant subjects of specialization at an appropriate level.
Adult Education Centre:
- Organising and supervising Adult Education activities in the Local Government Area
- Scrutinising Forms C and advising Local Government on Principles and method or organization.
Method of Entry / Requirements
By direct appointment of a candidate possessing any of the following qualifications:
- A degree in Education or in any other relevant subject from a recognized University.
- A degree in a relevant subject plus a post-graduate Certificate in education.
Job Title: State Counsel
Grade Level: 09
Undergoing a one year pupilage programme and performing the following duties under supervision:
- Rendering legal advice to ministries, government departments, and other government agencies.
- Preparing legal documents relating to the administration of the estate of deceased persons.
- Drafting and filing legal documents in courts.
- Appearing for the government in matters of civil litigation in courts.
- Drafting arid vetting laws and legislations.
- Collecting data.
Method of Entry / Requirement
- By direct appointment of a candidate who is legally qualified to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria.
Oyo State Civil Service Commission 2020 Massive Recruitment – https://jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/csc
Job Title: Senior State Counsel
Grade Level: 10
- Drafting and vetting laws and legislation.
- Taking charge of an out-station Chamber.
- Prosecuting on behalf of the government in all criminal proceedings.
- Supervising a number of officers working under him.
- Appearing for the government in courts.
- Collating and assisting in analyzing data.
- Supervising junior officers in his unit.
Method of Entry
- By the advancement of a suitable State Counsel who has successfully completed the one-year pupilage programme.
- By direct appointment of a candidate who is legally qualified to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria with at least one-year post-call cognate experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august