However, a review of the CCTV footage showed the purse in a waste bin.
The money has been returned to Tijani with other valuables intact.
” I am highly elated over the recovery of my money, I am most grateful to NAHCON officials, those of Oyo state government and the management of the hotel,” she said.
Earlier, the Head, Civic Education of NAHCON, Alhaji Umar Bala, while addressing some pilgrims in Madinah, called on them to take good care of their Basic Traveling Allowance (BTA) and other valuables to avoid unpalatable development in the course of the Hajj.
Meanwhile, NAHCON said it had so far transported 17,161 pilgrims to Madinah in 35 flights as at Monday.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria