The Governor of Oyo state, Engineer Seyi Makinde on Monday carried out the swearing-in ceremony of the Secretary to the Government of the State, Mrs. Olubamiwo Adeosun, saying that his authorities targets supersonic performances that may dwarf the returns of some previous authorities’s eight year report.
The Governor, in keeping with a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Taiwo Adisa informed a packed viewers made up of occasion leaders and officers of his administration that he picked Mrs. Adeosun as SSG not simply to as a result of she is a girl however her competence and capabilities.
According to him, there may be the same old divide between politicians and technocrats in making such appointments.
He stated: “Some people would argue that the very best particular person for the job is a politician, who understands the terrain as they put it. Others would say the engine room of authorities have to be manned by a technocrat, who is aware of his or her onions.
“But I must state that we need a focused government which will deliver on its terms. We need capacity and lots of efficiencies and we need a packed personality who, in a way, encapsulates all of that.”
He additional said that he was satisfied that the brand new SSG would carry to bear on the state her wealth of expertise which is predicted to elevate the usual of our service supply and performance.
He added: “The essence of governance is service to the people, and I've little question that the brand new SSG will propel this authorities to anticipated cruising stage such that the achievements we will be rolling out throughout the first 100 days would greater than dwarf the meagre returns some of the previous governments recorded even in eight years.
"Her profile speaks for her. She has been a well-trained Pharmacist with capacities in completely different sectors of human and personnel improvement. She has labored in our Nigerian terrain and overseas. She has a world view that may simply afford her the chance to make the distinction on the job.”
He additionally said that the appointment of Adeosun has highlighted his authorities’s statement that folks want to teach their wards, whether or not boy or lady and that there isn't a restrict to the extent an informed particular person can rise to.
While declaring that the appointment has showcased his authorities as girls pleasant, the Governor stated: “I've said it clearly, we will not discriminate in opposition to anybody and we imply simply that. Her appointment, coupled with the truth that the State Head of Service, the DG Due Process workplace and the Clerk of the State House of Assembly are all girls already signposts this administration as girls pleasant. We don't intend to deviate from that."
“Let me nonetheless problem our girls to proceed to dwell as much as expectations as a result of the boys are lurking by the corners", He added.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august