1. APC’s NWC FORMALLY appointed Alhaji Sanni Dododo as Chairman, Ward & LG Congress Committee for Delta State.
2. Dododo was duly and FORMALLY issued a LETTER of appointment as Chairman.
3. It was Alhaji Dododo who discovered that some of the result sheets meant for the Ward Congresses were missing or stolen, reported to the Delta State Commissioner of Police.
4. The Delta State Commissioner of Police has since confirmed in a FORMAL Police Investigation Report that the Committee’s Secretary stole the Congress result sheets, absconded to Port Harcourt and tried to manipulate the results of the Wards Congress but failed woefully.
5. It was Alhaji Dododo who rejected bribes and foiled the Secretary’s confirmed attempt to rig the congresses for those who, having no grassroots electoral support whatsoever to win any type of election, tried in vain to steal the congresses.
6. In his undisputed capacity and authority as Chairman of the Committee, on Monday May 7, 2018, Alhaji Dododo announced the Ward Congress results as duly declared at each Ward as at Sunday May 6, 2018.
7. Four (4) days after the results have been declared at the Wards and three (3) days after the same results have been duly announced by Dododo, Oyegun purportedly appointed a new Chairman (one Chinda) for the Committee while retaining the tainted and indicted secretary (with another member) who were/are wanted by the police for stealing the result sheets and trying to manipulate the Ward Congress.
8. In hastily appointing another so-called Chairman, Oyegun forgot or did not issue a FORMAL letter terminating the appointment of Dododo. In other words, Dododo remained the chairman. At best, there were two chairmen!
9. Being the Chairman, Dododo returned to Delta State and completed his assignment by conducting the LG Congresses. Having not been FORMALLY removed, he remained in charge of all the Congress materials FORMALLY issued by the National Headquarters of APC. These are the same materials he used to conduct the LG Congresses.
10. It is not known where and how the so-called new Chairman got materials to conduct a parallel congress. Also, in total violation of the Guidelines for the Congress, the new Chairman never reported to the State Working Committee (SWC) of the party. Maybe, he believed Delta APC headquarters is in Evwreni and congress materials were manufactured for him there too!
11. Yesterday, Alhaji Dododo returned to the APC National Office to FORMALLY submit the results of the Ward Congresses (just as he did previously with the Ward Congress results). The results were endorsed as duly received. End of story.
12. Alhaji Dododo has demonstrated immense honour. A very great Nigerian. Incorruptible, some of us will recommend him to President Muhammadu Buhari for a National Honour.
13. In all of these, Pa. Oyegun has shown unbelievably petty, dirty and outrightly unlawful interference unbefitting of his status as a previously loved elder statesman. Must it be this obviously dirty? And where will it lead the desperate? A clear case of road to no where!
14. Because by every measure, theirs is a confirmed road to nowhere and one paved with easily provable allegations of serious crimes, we are confident of our own sail. Our foundation is sure. We won all 270 Ward and 25 LG Congresses. Nothing will change this reality. Time will tell.
I am *Efe Duk
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Supreme Court takes decision on PDP’s INEC server claim
- EFCC denies raiding Akinwunmi Ambode’s residence
- I will lift not less than 100 million Nigerians from poverty – Buhari Boast
- Angry ‘side chick’ burns down the house of her ‘boo’ after he called her for intimacy at 4am but slept off before she arrived
- Miracle !! Woman Alleged kidney stones Patient gave birth to triplets
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 227
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1030
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1514
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 147
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1114
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9