The office of the Deputy Senate President, Senator Omo-Agege has queried his aide Itietie Gabriel over a deceitful post on Facebook.
This came barely 24 hours after his aide made a deceitful post on Facebook Challenging the Action of the Delta State Government on Delta Total Lockdown over the Novel Coronavirus Pandemics in Nigeria.
According to the query letter, Mr. Itietie has been given 24hours to respond to the querry and state reasons and justification why appropriate disciplinary measures and sanctions as contained in the Code of Conduct should not be meted on him.
The statement thus read.
March 30, 2020.
Mr. Gabriel Itietie
Legislative Aide to the DSP
Dear Mr. Itietie
I write to issue to you a query for bringing the name of the Office of the Deputy President of the Senate to disrepute via your publication on Facebook.
Your publication on Facebook reproduced below has caused the office harm and brought it to disrepute.
“Allow the people to die of Coronavirus, Instead of hunger – Omo-Agege’s Aide blast Okowa”
Read More: https://ejesgist.com/ovie-omo-agege.html.
You are at this moment given 24hours to respond to this query stating reasons and justification why appropriate disciplinary measures and sanctions as contained in our Code of Conduct should not be meted on you.
The above is for your information and necessary action, please.
Head, Delta Office
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance