Our Leaders Have No Blood In Their Hearts
During his homily at the funeral of Rev. Fr. Alphonsus Bello, Kukah expressed regret over the country’s constant killings and chastised the administration for failing to demonstrate empathy.
“Those in power are allowing the death of innocent citizens because they have no blood in their veins,” Kukah stated.
“Nowhere in the world can citizens be slaughtered without the government expressing empathy and concern.
“The ongoing savage massacre and murder of our people in their youth suggests that our lovely Presidential Villa, National Assembly, and government buildings are not proof of civilization.
“How did Nigeria end up in such a dreadful situation? We know who they are, what they think, and where they get their ideas. The kidnappers have never been branded a terrorist organisation by the government.
ALSO READ :AGF Malami Asks Buhari To Suspend Nigerian Constitution, Declare State Of Emergency in Secret Memo
“Those who are killing our people, why they are doing so, and where their inspiration originates from are all clear. We hear and live with high-level complicity stories all the time. We can only rely on God’s dependable Word as Christians,” Kukah stated.
ALSO READ : Bishop Kukah Cries Out, “We die alone, bury our people alone, what we get are statements from Govt”
# Our Leaders Have No Blood In Their Hearts
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer