As Nigerian Government battle to tackle the deadly Coronavirus Pandemic.
Wife to Peter Okoye, Lola, has shared her experience with coronavirus.
According to a video shared by Lola Okoye on her Instagram page on Wednesday, she said, she went through so much pain while battling with COVID-19.
Recall that her husband, Peter of the defunct Psquare had few days ago revealed that his entire family including his domestic staff tested positive for the virus.
But narrating her experience, Lola said it was a painful one and she wishes no one including her worst enemy passes through such.
Child Rights International petitions Ghana Police to probe Actress Akuapem Poloo ‘s Nude Photo With Her Son
“I do not wish COVID-19 upon my worst enemy and I need to let everybody known that COVID-19 is real. I suffered, I went through a lot of pain, I watched my family go through it.
She advised Nigerians to load up on vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B, and zinc.
” I am so grateful to God Almighty. My love and prayers are with those currently battling this disease, you are not alone.
“We need to keep our parents safe. Please encourage older people to stay at home. Please stay home.
She added that the healing from the virus is slow but a hopeful one as she advised Nigerians to be careful as coronavirus is 100% real.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE