Executive Vice President of Techno Oil, Nkechi Obi gave the assurance on Monday while reacting to the interception of substandard gas cylinders by the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) recently.
Mrs Obi stated that TechnoGas will not compromise on its effort to ensure that Nigerians have access to safer cooking methods.
She disclosed that TechnoGas manufactures a variety of cooking gas cylinders made for use as camping gas which can then be fitted with burners for home use.
“Our products are made in line with the guidelines of the Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) and other global quality bodies. We designed our 3 kg and 6.25 kg cylinders in ways that guarantee long term usage without any safety issues.”
Obi noted that since the TechnoGas LPG plant started manufacturing cylinders to homes all over the country, there has been no report of incidence with the products.
“That is to tell you how serious we take safety issues here. Our engineers are working every day to even better the output of our manufacturing plant.”
Furthermore, Nkechi Obi said that the TechnoGas will continue to push towards getting the majority of Nigerian households to adopt LPG cooking gas through its Cook Safe initiative. Presently, TechnoGas has reached over 1 million households in Nigeria.
This is a featured Post.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines