It has been confirmed by the management of Air Peace that none of the airline’s aircraft was involved in any accidents.
ALSO READ: R Kelly In Big Trouble As Prosecutors levy fresh ‘sickening’ allegations dating back 30 years
According to earlier online reports, the airline’s Abuja-to-Ilorin aircraft, a Boeing 737-500 with the registration number 5N-BQR, crashed in Ilorin on Friday, July 23, 2021, at around 10 a.m.
According to a statement released by the airline, “For the record, nothing of the sort occurred.” The information in the reports was distorted and overstated. We can confirm that the aircraft in contention landed safely, but that a minor tyre burst occurred as it was taxing out of the airport. This discredits all of the erroneously headlined reports that have been circulating online and should be ignored.
“Our aeroplane did not crash land in Ilorin, nor did it crash land anywhere else in the world for that matter. This type of sensationalism is harmful, and it was intended to instil fear in the minds of those who were travelling by plane.
“It was duly reported to the authorities, and passengers were able to disembark without incident. The tyres, on the other hand, have been repaired, and the aeroplane is still flying. We strongly deplore the sensational release of misleading information.”
The airline reaffirmed its commitment to provide peaceful connections between cities while also ensuring that its operations are conducted by the highest safety standards.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)