Security operatives have arrested three men for allegedly carrying charms and banned substances during the supplementary election in Osun State.
They were arrested in Osogbo where supplementary election is also being held.
Another man, a resident of the street where the polling units are situated, was dragged and teargassed.
He was allegedly taking pictures from his balcony.
This is part of the pockets of incidents that have been reported in the ongoing supplementary election.
Earlier, the police arrested a man perceived to be obstructing the voting process at a polling unit in Osogbo, the Osun State capital
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021