Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has described the purported endorsement of Adams Oshiomhole by stakeholders of the party from the South-South geopolitical zone as childish and a foolish charade.
Ejesgist Media report South South cacus that Adams Oshiomhole, as the concensus candidate of the zone for the national chairmanship position.
But few minutes after the meeting, four state chairmen of the party and other party leaders washed their hands off the resolution, saying they were “ambushed.”
Oyegun speaking to newsmen on Tuesday at the party’s headquarters in Abuja stated that Oshiomhole cannot be elected in Edo State government house.
He pointed out that the said endorsement was clear indication that “the trumpeters do not understand the rule of the game.
“The endorsement is childish, absolutely childish.
The voting is done at the convention and not in State houses, not in government houses.”
When asked why he was being rejected by his hometown, Oyegun said it should be expected, adding that he was not bothered at all by the apparent hostility
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates