Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, a member of the APC National Campaign Council, had alleged that governor Obaseki, through the state Advertising agency, vandalised and removed campaign billboards and posters of the party’s governorship candidate at various strategic points in Benin.
However, in a statement released on Saturday his media aide, Crusoe Osagie, governor Obaseki denied the allegation, saying the claim is an attempt to weep up sentiment.
But reacting to the development, the former APC Chairman said the alleged destruction pf the campaign materials shows that the governor has already accepted defeat even before the governorship election.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Latest Update on 774000 SPW Job Recruitment, Names and Numbers of Selection Committee
He wrote: “Destroying your opponent’s campaign posters is a sign of accepting defeat already even before the election.
“The defeat of the PDP candidate, Obaseki in Edo State will be authenticated come September 19th. Edo must move forward.”
Oshiomole commended his party’s candidate, Ize-Iyamu for his campaign manifesto which he said is a great plan for the people of Edo. He, however, slammed Obaseki, saying that the governor has no agenda and is busy selling propaganda.
“While Pastor Ize Iyamu is busy selling his Simple Agenda, letting people know his plans for Edo State, Obaseki is busy selling propaganda because he has no Agenda to sell, he never had any at any time.”
Oshiomhole said his only mission is to bring back development to Edo State, noting that his absence from the political scene for weeks was not out of cowardice.
He said: “I have only one mission and I know it is our common mission to bring Edo Back to the parts of Sustainable Development.
“One with God is majority, keeping calm is not always an act of cowardice.”
Edo State News today
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august