A stalwart of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Sir Chikwe Udensi has counseled the former governor of Abia state, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu for good performance while in office between 1999 to 2007.
Udensi, a security consultant in an interview session with ABN TV in Abuja, stated that Kalu, the senator representing Abia North is putting his best to drive improvement to Abia state.
The former governorship aspirant acknowledged that the main motive some people criticize the federal lawmaker is as a result of he brought in T.A Orji, whom he stated lacked capacity to govern take over from him.
The APGA chieftain described T.A Orji and his successor as liability to the state.
While stating that there is no such thing as a foundation to match Sen. Kalu and his successor, Sen. T.A Orji, he described T.A as a catastrophe that befell Abia.
He additionally berated him for allegedly firming his pores and skin at an old age, saying T.A Orji has a poor judgment.
Got A News, Press Release or Sponsored Publication? Send It To Us Via Email: [email protected]
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]