Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an power service firm whose vary of companies lower throughout
numerous areas of energy, oil & fuel and the commercial sector. Our head workplace is in Lagos, Nigeria and we have now alliances withOriginal Equipment Manufacturers globally. We make use of an modern strategy to our operations, to ship worth creating options to our buyer’s enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: Operations Engineer, Operations Supervisor, Field Service Reps.
- The Operations Manager is accountable for the general course and administration of service initiatives by means of designated mission groups, making certain consistency with established processes, effectivity throughout initiatives and buyer satisfaction.
- The Operations Manager strives to standardize and introduce agility and economies of repetition within the execution of initiatives.
- The Operations Manager may have the direct duty for mission web site operations and execution (web site administration, repairs, upkeep, overhauls, set up and commissioning) from the proposal part by means of to buyer acceptance.
- This function entails teaching, mentoring and guiding the operations staff members to the profitable completion of the businesses’ dedicated initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide course and help for the operations staff and handle execution at web site masking O&M contract obligations together with staffing, stock administration, statutory necessities, worker performance administration, web site security, contractor performance, interface with shoppers
- Manage initiatives immediately and in doing so: outline and monitor mission scope, targets, schedule, budgets, dangers and deliverables that help enterprise targets in collaboration with senior administration and stakeholders.
- Plan and develop a staff to satisfy present and future manpower necessities contemplating enterprise goals, fulfilling contractual obligations and buyer satisfaction.
- Ensure the Operations division enterprise financials for the corporate is met
- Maintain and enhance deliberate and executed margins for service initiatives, upkeep agreements and Time & Material agreements.
- Coordinate internally and externally all actions for buying and executing O&M companies contracts
- Ensure staff member develop purpose for private growth on a yearly foundation that can affect the division positively.
- Set and agree strategic goals for good supply of initiatives in addition to contribution to the general enterprise goals
- Interface cross-functionally at all ranges and departments of the corporate, together with communication with exterior sources reminiscent of OEMs, third social gathering service suppliers and authorities companies
- Responsible for enhancing the popularity and relationship of the corporate with key stakeholders, prospects and accounts.
- Provide technical and operational help for the gross sales groups, together with correct pricing and scope-of-work definition for service mission alternatives.
- Develop best practices and instruments for mission execution and administration
- Develop best practices for upkeep and tools upkeep optimization
- Ensure staff meets HSE necessities and that mission complies with required insurance policies
- Responsible for growth of service tender packages, vendor bid analysis, and recommending contract awards as applicable.
Job & Main Specifications (Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Required Details)
Education & Experience:
- First Degree in Engineering or different associated self-discipline OR
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or different associated self-discipline
- Relevant skilled certification from a acknowledged physique.
- Exposure to operations of rotating equipments (compressors, pumps, generators, turbines and so on.)
- Worked throughout numerous cultures and geographies advantageous.
- Business acumen to develop new concepts / initiatives for enterprise progress.
- Minimum of 8 years’ expertise in Oil & Gas and Power sector
- Minimum of 5 years expertise in Field Operation and Technical Supervision function
- 3 – 4 years Leadership expertise with demonstrable abilities and success
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Finance and Budgeting
- Safety Management
- Quality Management
- Vendor Management.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Project Management
- Diversity Management
- Negotiation abilities
- Knowledge of market
- Report writing abilities.
- Interpersonal abilities
- Good Communication abilities
- Leadership & Management abilities.
- Emotional Intelligence.
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Data Management and Analysis
- Computer and Information expertise appreciation
- Technical ability.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline thirtieth June, 2021.
Some of the favored queries people used to search out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries under:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022