This undertaking is an empowerment scheme focused on the unemployed and underemployed youths (female and male) with or with out abilities and aged 18 to 45 years. The principal goal of this undertaking is to extend the pool of expert painters to alleviate the acute shortages of painters and paint producers in Ogun State.
Beneficiaries could be:
– Paired with Paint Manufacturing Companies to show them make paints.
– Paired with Painting Companies to show them paint.
ALSO CHECK THIS : Ogun State Anchor Borrower Program for 10,000 people
Painting Projects could be subcontracted after monitoring to construct their portfolio and validate studying.
Interested Applicants Should
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News