BY AWELE OGBOGU
A Councillorship candidate in Ward 9, Aghalokpe, Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State, Mr. Onoge Victor Esivwenoja, has unveiled democratic dividends to be enjoyed by the ward, if elected at March 6, 2021, local government election in Delta State, including free enrolment in certificate examinations and skills acquisition for youths, among other campaign promises.
Onoge said he had been delivering on the electoral promises in the past six years, without waiting to be in government, but would use his councillorship mandate, if elected, to take them to the next level. The councillorship candidate who is contesting under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) said: “I have so much to offer my people. I had constantly paid fees for pupils and students to register for certificate examinations in my community (Aghalokpe). I donated books and offered free lessons for primary six, J.S.S. three, NECO, WAEC and UTME candidates. Much is yet to be done, hence I need a platform in the government, where I can assure my people of qualitative representation.
The former Students Union Government (S.U.G.) member of Delta State College of Physical and Health Education, Mosogar, said it dawned on him to go into active politics, starting with the ward level, upon realisation that: “I have an edge over other candidates. I have more than enough achievements to campaign with. Once you are truthful to the people and there is evidence of performance, you are sure of the general support, despite being in the opposition party in the state.
“A councilor can affect development at the grassroots level. In the past, we saw councilors renovating markets, bus stops, schools and several public amenities. I want to return Ward 9 Aghalokpe to this era, by making governance to be felt by the people of Ward 9, Aghalokpe.
On synergy with the executive arm
Onoge said that, “I would tolerate, respect and place myself in a position that allows for team spirit, knowing fully well that both the executive and legislative arms of the council were elected for the purpose of bringing development to the doorsteps of the people of Okpe Local Government Area.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State