The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says only God knows when the remaining Dapchi schoolgirl in captivity Leah Sharibu will be freed. Mr Adesina said this on Tuesday during an appearance on Channels Television‘s breakfast show Sunrise Daily.
Although he believes that, ultimately, her return is up to God, Mr Adesina said the Federal Government is working hard to ensure she is rescued.
“When will she be back? That question can only be answered by God, but I believe that God is interested in that young girl,” he said. “The Government is working on and at it, and we believe she will be back”. His comments are in reaction to an audio recording of Leah obtained exclusively and published by online news organisation TheCable on Monday.
In the recording, the 15-year-old called on President Muhammadu Buhari to help her regain freedom. She also sought help from her family
Click link to watch Videos.?:http://v.duta.us/4Wo6fAAA
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria