317 Girls Kidnapped From Government College In Zamfara.
Zamfara Police said that about three hundred and seventeen (317) students were kidnapped from Jangebe Government Girls Science Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara State.
Ejes Gist NewsOnline had previously reported that at midnight the school located within the state’s Talata-Mafara local government area came under siege by some bandits.
In response to the development, CP Abutu Yaro, Zamfara Police Commissioner, said a joint search and rescue operation was already underway to rescue the 317 students kidnapped by the marauders.
CP Yaro said Hadarin Daji, Major General Aminu Bande, Brigade Commander 1 Brigade, Nigeria Army Gusau, and other officials of the state government led a heavily armed Re-enforcement team to Jangebe to complement the ongoing rescue operation in the places where the students were thought to have been whisked to.
While interacting with the school principal and the parents, the Commissioner called on everyone to be calm, as joint efforts by the police and other security agencies would surely lead to a successful rescue of the students.
# 317 Girls Kidnapped From Government College In Zamfara
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates