A person from Pakistan, Qasim, has been arrested by police for allegedly killing a father and his son for the theft of his WiFi password and web service.
The incident is claimed to have occurred on the Shah Latif space of Karachi.
Qasim was arrested by police after the household of the deceased accused him of killing the 2 and threatening one other member of the household.
Police mentioned that the deceased, Farooq and his youthful son, Haris, have been threatened by Qasim over the alleged theft of his WiFi password and web service.
The relations of the deceased mentioned that after killing Farooq and Haris, the defendant additionally got here and threatened the lifetime of one other of Farooq’s son.
Police officer, Malir mentioned that the suspect is being investigated.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates