Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Records Officer
Job ID: sfh-67407
Job Location: Delta
Job type: Full-time
Department: Primary Health Care and Franchises
- SFH is looking for talented people with a track record of high performance and passion for providing healthcare for their community to join our vibrant workforce under our Access to Finance (A2F) framework for Universal Health Coverage in collaboration with the Lagos and Delta State Governments.
- Medical Records Officer with an appropriate certificate from a recognised institution, and 3-5 years working experience in a hospital setting.
- Must possess a current Practice License from the relevant
Click here to Apply
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021