IpNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Admin Officer, Sales Trainee, NMS Engineer, Retail TAC Technician
IpNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal 2022 – ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A National diploma (OND) in any field or a minimum of Secondary School certificate.
- 1 – 2 year experience in office assistance and clerical duties.
- Effective communication skills
- Record keeping
- Data Entry
- Responsible and honest
- Transparency and Integrity
- Commitment to work & hardworking
- Fast learner and High Energy level.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Power-point, word, e.t.c.)
2. IpNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Corporate Sales Trainee Associate
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Department: Network Services Division
Status: Outsourced role
Work Schedule: 8am – 5pm Work days
- B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Sales or any other related discipline.
- 0 – 2 years post NYSC.
- Candidate should be able to Meet and Surpass Sales Target, Maintain a less than 2% yearly attrition rate on assigned accounts.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of reports, trackers; and industry-related information, trends and competitor activities, Constantly exhibits acquired skills; product and sales presentation knowledge.
- Post NYSC industry experience at minimum.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,etc).
- Intellectual, analytical and creative ability to learn quickly and propose innovative solutions.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong communicator who work well within team.
- Customer Focus
- Ensures accountability
- Aligns with vision and purpose
- Cultivate innovation.
- Result Driven
- Self Development
3. IpNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment for NMS Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Status: Outsourced Role
Work Schedule: Shift based system
- Generate daily, Weekly and Monthly reports on all network outages, network performance and service availability for third party providers on the network.
- Ensure smooth running of all network monitoring systems: both for Core network nodes and transmission network
- University Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, CompTIA Network +, ITIL, etc.) an added advantage
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management
- At least 2 years in telecommunications industry
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
- Fair Idea of SNMP monitoring
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting and Alerting
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning.
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
4. IpNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Retail TAC Technician
Status: Outsourced role
Work Schedule: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- B.Eng in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree. (2.2 / Upper Credit Minimum)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- M.Sc involving Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIE
- 3 years of experience with Fiber to the Home (FTTH) infrastructure, and experience in construction on new outside and inside plant (OSP/ISP) fiber infrastructure.
- Experience in technical consulting and customer handling.
- Proven experience in data analytics, statistical methods and models.
- Knowledge of Nigerian and global Information Technology Industry especially Telecommunications.
- Experience presenting technical concepts to a general audience.
- Basic experience with basic configurations of enterprise or carrier grade networking equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, encoders, optics, and Dense Wavelength Division
- Customer centric and stakeholders management
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment.
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Quick-witted with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud / IT technology space.
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Project management skills.
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP etc)
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and its relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN)
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to.
- Ability to confidently communicate.
- Customer Focus.
- Tech savvy.
- Action orientation.
- Drive results.
- Ensures Accountability.
- Develops Talent.
- Drives Engagement.
- Drives Vision & Purpose.
- Excellent Decision Quality.
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- WAEC 2022 Massive Recruitment – WAEC Recruitment Portal login
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login