Biola Ebila, the well known leader of notorious ‘One Million Boys’ gang in Ibadan has been shot dead.
The gang leader who was on the wanted list of Oyo police command, was shot dead around Olomi area of Ibadan on Sunday July 12, after resisting attempts to arrest him by officials of Operation Burst, an Oyo State Joint Security Outfit.
Ebila met his waterloo after he and his gang members went to kidnap a man simply identified as “Femi”. It was gathered after the shoot-out, the gang members escaped with Ebila’s dead body in a car and then took the lifeless body to Kudeti which they showed to other members who did not follow them for the operation.
PAY ATTENTION TO : I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking Thing Ever
They unleashed pandemonium on Kudeti thereafter before driving the corpse to an unknown destination.
Oyo police spokesperson, Olugbenga Fadeyi confirmed Ebila’s death and also told The Sun that some of his followers wanted to foment troubles in Kudeti area following his death. Security personnel have also been stationed at strategic places at Kudeti, Idi-Arere, Oke-Oluokun, and other places to forestall breakdown of law and order.
Ibadan ‘ One Million Boys ’ gang leader, Biola Ebila shot dead
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]