One Dead As Building Collapses In Ibadan
One person, on Sunday died as a storey-building collapsed in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.
According to DAILY POST the woman was trapped when the building collapsed at Onipasan area, behind Oluyoro Hospital, Ibadan.
The woman is said to be the wife of the owner of the building.
It was, however, gathered that authorities of Ibadan North East Local Government have taken an excavuator to the scene of the collapsed building for rescue operation.
The rescue team evacuated the body of the deceased on Sunday and she has since been buried.
Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the State Police Command, Olugbenga Fadeyi, confirmed the incident to DAILY POST on Monday.
Fadeyi said, “Yes, there was a building collapse yesterday. It is under Agugu area. The building collapsed and the woman died.
“It was the wife of the Alhaji that owns the house. She has since been buried”.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State