Ondo State Assembly suspends Deputy Speaker
Majority Leader Of Ondo House Resigns
Ejes Gist Media can Authoritatively report that the Deputy Speaker of the Ondo State House of Assembly, Hon Irioju Ogundeji with another member of the House, Hon Adewale Williams, have been suspended by the leadership of the assembly.
Ejes Gist Media learned that the two lawmakers were among the nine lawmakers that kicked against the impeachment move against Deputy Governor of the state, Hon Agboola Ajayi.
ALSO READ : Hushpuppi Test Positive for Coronavirus
At the time of this report, Ejes Gist Media was unable to confirm the reasons for the Suspension, but a reliable source said, they were suspended for alleged unruly behaviour.
Meanwhile the Majority Leader of the Assembly, Mr Jamiu Maito has resigned.
Maito’s letter of resignation was read by the Clerk of the House, Mr Bode Adeyelu.
# Ondo State Assembly suspends Deputy Speaker
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]