Ondo Election Tribunal Dismisses Jegede’s petition Against Akeredolu.
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state, an APC nominee, has been proclaimed the genuine winner of the Ondo state governorship election held onOctober 10, 2020.
On Tuesday, the Ondo state governorship tribunal in Akure dismissed the PDP’s Eyitayo Jegede’s petition for lack of jurisdiction.
The Judge ruled that the issues presented in the petition are settled issues of internal relations and management of a political party over which this Tribunal has no jurisdiction.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer