The Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, is in line to win a re-election.
Akeredolu, who contested Saturday’s governorship election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is in an early lead as results continue to trickle in from polling units across the state.
To retain his seat, the incumbent is in a tussle against Eyitayo Jegede of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Agboola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP).
Although Jegede and Ajayi have pulled their weight in certain polling units (PU) and local government areas, Akeredolu has generally garnered more votes.
So far, results of 606 out of 3,000 Polling Units have been collated.
From the numbers available to Ejes Gist Media, Akeredolu currently has 114914 votes, while his nearest contender Jegede has 71038. Ajayi has polled 20749 votes so far.
See Live Collated Results from Polling units here: Ondo State Election Results 2020 • Live Collated Results from Polling units
# Ondo Election 2020 Gov Akeredolu in early lead
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates