The Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi has sued the Ondo state house of meeting over an alleged plot to impeach him.
ALSO READ : ICE tells foreign students on visas they must leave US or risk deportation if schools go online-only
It can be recalled that Agboola and his boss, Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu are at present at loggerheads. The rift, in the end, led to Agboola’s defection from the All Progressives Congress, APC to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, a couple of weeks in the past.
The embattled politician claims that the state house of the meeting was plotting his elimination from office over his defection. Agboola, by his lawyer, I. Olatoke, filed a suit seeking to halt impeachment proceedings and implement his basic right of affiliation on the Federal High Court, Abuja.
The suit additionally has the Inspector General of Police, State Commissioner Of Police, State Security Service (SSS), and the Speaker of the Assembly, David Oleyeloogun as defendants.
Agboola is at present set to contest towards Akeredolu as he was later cleared to contest for the PDP’s Gubernatorial primaries in Ondo.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]