Ejes Gist Nigeria can report Omoyele Sowore has arrived on the Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Wuse Zone 2, Abuja carrying handcuffs.
The court presided over by Chief Magistrate Mabel Segun-Bello is predicted to listen to the bail application filed on Sowore’s behalf.
Ejes Gist Nigeria recall Omoyele Sowore on Monday, January 4, was arraigned alongside 4 others by the Federal Government on three expenses of legal conspiracy, illegal meeting, and making an attempt to incite others.
Although all of them pleaded not responsible to the fees, the prosecution alleged that the defendants have been arrested on New Year’s eve with placards calling for a violent revolution in opposition to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Sowore was arrested by the police for leading a protest against dangerous governance on New Year’s Eve in Abuja.
More Details to Come …
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff