Ejes Gist Nigeria can report Omoyele Sowore has arrived on the Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Wuse Zone 2, Abuja carrying handcuffs.
The court presided over by Chief Magistrate Mabel Segun-Bello is predicted to listen to the bail application filed on Sowore’s behalf.
Ejes Gist Nigeria recall Omoyele Sowore on Monday, January 4, was arraigned alongside 4 others by the Federal Government on three expenses of legal conspiracy, illegal meeting, and making an attempt to incite others.
Although all of them pleaded not responsible to the fees, the prosecution alleged that the defendants have been arrested on New Year’s eve with placards calling for a violent revolution in opposition to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Sowore was arrested by the police for leading a protest against dangerous governance on New Year’s Eve in Abuja.
More Details to Come …
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines