Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.
Omokri on Monday announced that his silence was as a result of the attitude of Nigerians towards him and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Dino Melaye.
Describing Nigerians as being ungrateful, the former presidential spokesman further announced that henceforth he will stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari government and concentrate on evangelism.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Lagos State Seals 8 Mosques And Churches Due To Noise Pollution
According to him, Nigerians deserved the Buhari-led government.
Omokri on his Twitter page wrote: “Some say I am not speaking on Kogi elections. I‘ve tried. I sponsored buses for democracy to ferry Nigerians to vote. I fed them, I have talked and done.
“It‘s now time for me to accept that Nigerians deserve the government they have. Let me focus on evangelism.
“Do you now see why I have given up? I‘m one of the few who went into government without stealing, yet the same Nigerians I am fighting for will accuse me of stealing.
“The same Nigerians accuse me of making money from Free Leah Saribu. Now, the latest one: I’m being paid by Apple.
“I once thought General Buhari and APC were Nigeria’s problem. In deciding to wash my hands off Nigerian politics, I concluded that we ourselves are the problem. Christ already died for Nigerians, I would not join him to die, I will follow Him and live!
“If Nigerians are grateful people, many people will be willing to die for Nigeria but suppose Femi Fani-Kayode and I are arrested today, who will put their property and money at risk to bail us out the way both of us have put our lives and liberty at risk for Nigeria?
“Fourth and final- Nnamdi Kanu fought for Biafra, and Biafrans appreciate him. If you fight for Nigeria, will Nigerians appreciate you?
“Ask GEJ, Dino Melaye and Shehu Sani. General Buhari, Yahaya Bello and El-rufai are looking at them and me and laughing. Would you blame them?”
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august