By Omajemite Don
Ughelli: Urhobo Youth Council (UYC) has issued 14 days ultimatum to the Nigeria Senate to reinstate Senator Ovie Omo-Agege and other Senator suspended.The spokesperson of UYC, Comrade Johnson Moro, who handed the threat in a Press statement after an enlarged meeting of the Council in Ughelli Town of Delta State, said it was obvious that the Senate President and PDP Senators was toying with the destiny of the Urhobo Nation and depriving them of representation.
Comrade Johnson said, “I want to warn the Senate President and PDP Senators to Stop any further embarrassment of the people of Urhobo Nation. Failure of the Senate President to reinstate Senator Omo-Agege and Pro-Buhari Senators will lead to Nationwide demonstration and shut down of all oil well and gas plants in Urhobo Land.
We want to use this medium to inform the Senate President and those Senators who are against the Urhobo Nation, that we are peace lovely people who are known for peace in the Niger Delta region and we should be treated as such or the Senate will see the other side of us. He said
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment