The Delta Born Blogger, Journalist and Publisher of EJES GIST have reacted to an open letter addressed to Senator Ovie Omo-Agege by his aide, Ben Ojohwo calling on Omo-Agege to organise a workshop/seminar to train his aides on how to address issues and debates in Social media.
Reacting to the letter, Omajemite said, this is what I have been clamouring for, Omo-Agege’s Aides needs orientation.
The majority of the aides don’t know how to talk. All they do is to insult people at will whenever you speak on issues relating to Omo-Agege, instead of them to brand and promote the image of their paymaster; they are busy building fences around him.
It was gathered that the Majority of the aides are fond of insulting party faithful, Leaders through their Social Media Handles.
The recent one that might have trigged this open letter is one of his aide Ochuko Okagbare who took to his Facebook page to make damaging comments on One Mr Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, alleging that he requires DNA to prove the paternity of his newly born twins.
The open letter thus read.
Dear DSP, Barr. Ovie Omo-Agege, the Obarisi of Urhoboland,
Most of us whom you by one way or the other appointed into office as loyalist are not selling your good image which you have laboured so hard to build well over the Years.
Most of us believe that it is only when we rain insults on our fellow that makes us constructive defenders of your good image.
Most of us have become overfed with the Monthly stipends, thereby feeling those who are not opportune presently are not in a position to debate constructively with them.
Most of us believe that by talking rudely to elders of our land is the best form of selling your good image to others.
Most of us equally think that your good image is all about ethnicity, thereby labelling other ethnic groups irrespective of Political affiliation irrelevant.
Your His Excellency, Deputy President of the NIGERIAN Senate, please organise a workshop training for us all.
This said workshop shall be tagged MORAL ETHICS/BUILDING TOGETHER FOR TOMORROW’S GREATNESS.
During this training, we shall be thoroughly thought in the series of lectures;
-POWER OF CONVICTION
-ESSENCE OF POWER
-positive usage of social media.
This I think most of us the social appointees lacking and we need reorientation to sharpen our view towards lifestyle and Culture.
Prince Henry Efe Duku
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State