Olu Of Warri symbol
There is a new twist on Monday to the olu of warri royal tussle besieging the Itsekiri nation as the Ologbotsere of Warri, second-in-command to the Olu throne, Chief Ayirimi Emami, declared the purported announcement of the passage of the Olu Of Warri Ogiame Ikenwoli as illegal, null and void.
The Ologbotsere also declared the announcement of Prince Tsola Emiko as the throne’s successor on Monday, April 5 by a group of people to be unconstitutional.
Chief Johnson Atserunleghe, the Ologbotsere, in a spontaneous reaction to the Iyatsere of Warri kingdom’s declaration at Ode-Itsekiri, insisted that the revered Warri monarch had not joined his ancestors.
“The Olu has not joined his ancestors,” the Ologbotsere proclaimed in a terse remark. Whatever happened today at Ode-Itsekiri, in my opinion, was kangaroo in search of power.
“The Ologbotsere, who I am by God’s grace until this moment, has the authority to decree the transfer of the Olu of Warri, whenever that occurs. I should point out that the 1979 edict has not been revised to allow someone other than the Ologbotsere to pronounce the Olu of Warri’s passage.
ALSO READ : Prison Break in Owerri Imo State : IGP Reveals Identity of Those Who Attacked Police Headquarters and Correctional Centre in Imo
At a brief ceremony at Ode-Itsekiri, Chief Johnson Amatserunreleghe, the Iyatsere of Warri, declared Prince Tsola Emiko, the son of Atuwatse ll, the 19th Olu of Warri, as the new Olu of Warri.
Amatserunreleghe also announced His Royal Majesty, Ogiame Ikenwoli’s arrival at the Ode-Itsekiri, the Itsekiri people’s ancestral home.
The announcement came after a week of intrigues and bitter rhetoric that had greeted the Olu throne in recent months.
However, Ayiri Emami declared that the 1979 edict, which gazetted the conventional processes of passage and enthronement of a new Olu and has not been amended since, gives someone other than the Ologbotsere the authority to pronounce the passage of the Olu of Warri.
He insisted that nothing would be true or stand the test of time until he officially declared the passage of an Olu as specified in the Edict as reigning Ologbotsere.
What you should know
Yes the Olu of Warri is Dead and there is a battle between who to succeed him.
Yes the Olu of Warri Crown is missing According to a reliable source. But Royal families have Debunked the Claim since is an embarrassment.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise