O'tegs has done it again when he cleverly declared that the decision to select our governor is in the hands of the MDA and not the state/LGA executives.thank you sir for opening the way for the other pressure groups to follow.
I don't know why I so much love our Olorogun O'tega who started the relegation of both the State and LGA Executives to second Eleven in the scheme of things politically in the Delta APC when he as at then because of the fear of the unknown politically did the impossible by forming the mainstream Delta APC and on that very day made the pronouncement that the MDA shall produce the governorship candidate.
Hmmm.this made him the first political leader in the history of politics in Nigeria to condemn the existing party executives and replaced it with a pressure group. This happened on a Saturday.
On Monday,two days later,the Late Senator Okposo group then created and named their our pressure group as the consolidated dynamics APC (CDA),(alias No man is God). Immediately,the MDA issued a congratulatory message to the CDA.Make Una see game oooo.
Another group well know as UNITY GROUP headed by Hon.Chief Solomon Edoja.
Then as a conclusion of this pressure group formations,the LIGHT OF APC headed by the very reason why these dangerous trend called the people's general(OLOROGUN GREAT OVEDJE OGBORU).
The very moment the LIGHT Of APC was formed,the relegated State/LGA Executives were all brought back to first Eleven.Na wa for our party oooo.
For sometime now,we started watching to see the next Ozigabuyaya and finally on Sunday 11th February 2018, we saw and heard all what we were expecting when in the MDA Caucus meeting,the final Bullet was released and that is declaring to the whole world to that the decision to select and vote for the governorship candidate lies in the hands of the Pressure groups and as such he now uses the EDP of the NDDC to influence and attract people to the MDA forgetting that we want to compete with an incumbent governor and a PDP structure which has been in existence for more than 16years.
My fellow Deltans in APC so it is the money from the NDDC EDP that will will the governorship Election for the APC in Delta State?.
Well,since the negative pace setter has don it again,the rest pressure group has now other option that to say"Hu la la la, Let's go dancing Hu la la la..............................
Based on the above,it is now clear to the whole world that the template set by Olorogun O'tega and his MDA confusionist is that all the rest pressure groups must search for and choose their own governorship candidate and that every group with come together to put the table their choose and the candidate whose number of groups is more will be the chosen candidate of the Party.Can't you see that this man is a political Guru?.
So I therefore,demand that the rest pressure groups which includes the LIGHT Of APC,CONSOLIDATED DYNAMICS APC AND UNITY GROUP Should immediately meet and constitute a committee to produce their own governorship candidate within the same two weeks until the de day when all the groups shall present their candidates to the open.
This is the game of the MDA experts.I hope they will not change again oooo.
Must Read :DISAFFECTION ROCKS DELTA APC UNITY
Prince Christopher Akpojotor Agaga.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 229
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1071
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1566
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 294
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 168
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1166
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 17
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 12
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 29
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9