The office of the state Secretary, APC Delta State has accused Olorogun Otega of highjacking the forthcoming Delta state Congresses in a letter made available to Ejesgist Media .
The letter thus read :
30, April, 2018
The National Chairman,
All Progressives Congress,
OLOROGUN O’TEGA EMERHOR AND THE LOOMING CRISIS IN APC DELTA STATE
We wish to draw your attention to an impending crisis over the forthcoming party congresses in Delta State.
It is worthy of note that the All Progressive Congress in Delta State which has enjoyed relative peace and tranquility is presently on the throes of total fragmentation and disintegration as a result of the nefarious and unorthodox political shenanigans being exhibited by Olorogun O’tega Emerhor and his cohorts.
We have it on record that in a meeting held on Sunday, 29th April, 2018 in his Evwreni Country home, he openly boasted to the admiration of his supporters that he had discussed with and has the blessings of the National Chairman, National Secretary and the National Organising Secretary of the Party to select, compile the names and install all party executives in the state ranging from the Wards, Local Government Areas to the state. He brazenly went further to state emphatically that the current zoning arrangements as approved by the National Executive committee will not be applicable in Delta State as he has control of the materials meant for the congresses and that the officials that are coming to conduct the congresses are his nominees.
The State Executive Committee is not taking this boastings lightly given the fact that up till this very moment, the names of members of the congress committee that is coming to the State is not known to the Party hierarchy with whom they are suppose to liaise for a democratically conducted congresses.
This unethical and Machiavellian approach does not only negate all laid down guidelines and rules of our great party but also an affront against the principles of internal Democracy contained in our party constitution.
These unwholesome attitude and way of doing things has not only engendered an atmosphere of fear, suspicion and deep animosity amongst party faithful but it has also caused a war of attrition between party leaders, critical stake-holders and aspirant alike that is threatening tear the Party apart.
Presently, these sinister maneuvering and scheming by Olorogun O’tega Emerhor in his perfected effort to hijack the structures of the Party in the State, has no doubt cast a dark and gloomy shadow over the fortunes of the party in the forthcoming 2019 general elections and if not nip in the bud will result in the total implosion.
In conclusion, we believe that all these events currently unfolding in the Delta State is in continuation of the Chief John Odigie-Oyegun schemes to foist upon the incoming National Executives Committee of our great Party a situation of chaos and total helplessness in the administration of the Party.
We therefore urge the National Executive Committee to as a matter of urgency call Olorogun O’tega Emerhor and his co-travellers to order and to stop forthwith:
1. Arrogating to himself the powers and functions of the State Executive Committee by calling illegal meetings of the Party without due consultation with the State Executive Committee, Stakeholders and leaders.
2. The issuance of threats to Party Executive members from the wards L.G.As and state who refused to kowtow to his unholy and vain-glorious demands.
3. To allow internal democracy as enshrined in the Constitution of our great Party to thrive.
4. To direct the members of the various congress committees to liaise with the State Executive Committee for a credible and transparent conduct of the congresses.
Long live All Progressives Congress!
Long live Delta State!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Comrade Chidi Okonji
Secretary, APC Delta State.
President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Executive Governor, Edo State
H.E. (C omr.) Adams Oshiomhole
Chairman, National Convention Planning Committee
Director, State Security Service
Inspector General of Police
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 229
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1071
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1566
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 294
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 168
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1166
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 17
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 12
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 29
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9