Nigerian musician, Olamide Adedeji aka Baddo has achieved a new milestone.
The rapper has been named as the most indigenous artiste of the decade.
The acknowledgment of the singer’s musical talent sprung from a Nigerian lifestyle and music channel, Sound City.
According to the self-acclaimed pan-African urban music television channel, Olamide has been delivering hits back to back in his local language, Yoruba for the last 10 years.
In a recent announcement, Sound City named Baddo Sneh the most indigenous artiste of the decade.
Olamide Baddo started his career with ID Cabasa’s coded Tunes record label headed by Toni Payne where he did his first studio album. Then, left in 2012 to start his own record label.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded , %title%
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]