Okowa is yet to be convinced that votes would count in 2019, maybe he never knew that ibori who in reality is now a political moving corpse has been caged by the almighty powers of god and he and all his disciples are only acting like empty vessels.-what a shame for us to have a political blind,deaf and dumb man as a governor.
The response of the people’s general to a statement credited to OKOWA that” I go defeat Ogboru and rub am for political potopoto” at their flag off in Ethiope east, was an outburst of laughter!!!! . The people’s general laughed at Okowa, a serial election rigger, who could not win a senatorial election transparently, but secured a seat at the Senate chamber by the gun.
Okowa is yet to become conscious that rigging of elections, which is the only lesson he learnt since 1999 is not in vogue any more. Okowa needs to be reminded that Good luck Jonathan and the PDP have been chased away from Aso rock. Okowa should be reminded that PMB would not allow him to rig again. And every body knows that once rigging ends, Okowa ends.
Political leaders and aspirants whose businesses are outside delta would return to their business to work to recoup all they lost in elections, made dubious by the antics of the likes of Okowa. Unlike Okowa, though, a medical doctor who has no credible sources of income, no known business all his lives except treasury looting therefore has no reason to stay else where. All Okowa’s income since 1999 is from our treasury. So doesn’t go on transfer except to Dubai whenever he wants to hide his loot.
How can such a man who consistently dips his leprous fingers in the state treasury all the time he needs money without restraints, understand why people like Ogboru stay out of delta to toil for money for elections. Why should Okowa not mock? Ogboru cannot abandon his business where he sweats for every kobo he spends for elections, yet he is always in delta and constantly in touch with his supporters. But deltans understand, they know Ogboru as a good man who would never abandon his people. That is why they always prefer him, the only man that uses his personal money to fight governors who spend public money, yet he refused to give up the fight to free deltans from misgovernance and corruption. Ogboru has vowed to continue until the resources of the people is used to improve the people’s lives. How wicked for Okowa and his godfathers to be living in amplified affluence while the people, the owner of the resources are wallowing in amplified poverty? Very sad!
The good news is that in 2019 Ogboru would defeat Okowa, the same way he defeated uduaghan, but this time, I repeat, this time, our votes would count. Ogboru shall become governor because the ability to rig our elections has bee
Prince Christopher Akpojotor Agaga.
Selected for you
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]