Kanu collected money from enemies of Igbos
The apex Igbo socio-political organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has exposed Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB describing him as the greatest enemy of Igbo people in the last 200 years.
Ohanaeze’s Secretary General, Barr. Uche Okwukwu said Kanu’s claim that Buhari is fake was rubbish and a senseless allegation which should be discarded.
The IPOB leader keeps alleging that Buhari was dead and replaced by a Sudanese.
Kanu claims that the person allegedly fronting as Nigerian president is a foreigner wearing a mask that looks like Buhari.
He said that Kanu collected money from enemies of Igbos to destroy the Southeast.
Okwukwu maintained that the actions of the IPOB leader were undermining the chances of the Southeast to produce the next Nigeria’s president.
He said: “This is a man that asked Igbo to destroy their Voters Registration Cards and not to vote. Forty-eight hours to the election, he collected money from PDP and asked the people to vote, so what will they have used to propose?
“Kanu’s action undermines the interest of Ndigbo politically. He’s an enemy of the Igbo man. In any severe land and clime, they will catch him and flog him because he’s undermining our people.
“Today, you can see the votes that came out of Igbo land, three thousand votes from Abia; 600,000 votes from Anambra; 500,000 votes from Enugu; 300,000 votes from Ebonyi; 500, 000 votes from Imo. Is that the number of votes that will produce Igbo president?
“All the votes from the Southeast are not up to that of Jigawa and Katsina, so Nnamdi Kanu is commissioned to destroy the Igbo race. The enemies of Ndigbo gave him money to destroy us. He’s the greatest enemy of Ndigbo in the last 200 years. I equate him to a slave master.”
The Ohanaeze’s Secretary-General lamented that the separatist’s continued insults on President Muhammadu Buhari were affecting the chances of the Southeast politically.
He claimed that Buhari would install a president in 2023, but Kanu’s action would hinder the chances of the Southeast coming out as the next president.
He said: “I have said this time without number that APC will win the 2023 presidential election; you know, and I also know that Buhari will install a president, you don’t need a prophet to tell you that in the next three years, Buhari will decide the next president of the country.
“So, Kanu’s continued insult on the president and shifting Igbo from the APC is weakening us. APC will install the president, and Igbo people are not at the party. Igbos in APC are being insulted, and they are insulting Ngige, Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, meanwhile APC will produce the president, Buhari will install the President in 2023.
APC does not need Nnamdi Kanu to win the election. They have won the presidential election twice without the votes of the South-South and South-East. Buhari became president without the vote of our people, and he ran again without the majority of our people, so he will still install a president without our elections.”
Okwukwu also appealed to Buhari to give the presidency to the Southeast in the interest of fairness and equity.
“We are appealing to Buhari and APC that in the interest of equity and fairness to give the presidency to Igbo and to produce a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction. I don’t care where he comes from
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]