Ohanaeze Ndigbo Embraces IPOB’S Eastern Security Network and Southeast Governors proposed Joint security network.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, revealed that its Ndigbo focus is on the three agenda points: Stability, Economic Growth and the 2023 Igbo presidency project.
On Security, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, led by Engr Chidi Ibeh and Dimm Uche Okonkwo, will put all stakeholders in Igboland, including Southeast Governors, Ipob and Youths, on the same page with the new leadership of ohanaeze Ndigbo in another to protect the territorial integrity of Igbos against herdsmen and extremists invading Igboland,’ whether called ipob’s Eastern Security Network or the planned jo jo jo network.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo will assist with the complete realisation of ‘Enyimba Economic City’ Aba, the reconstruction of the Enugu coal mine, the resuscitation of Ph-Maidugri railways with rail links and connections with all Igbo state capitals and commercial cities, in particular the Onitsha-Owerri-Aba connection, the new leadership praises the developmental success of President Muhammadu Buhari in the Southeast, in particular.
In 2023, Nigeria’s Igbo extraction president will heal all wounds, all marginalisation, all violence, and more specifically rejig Nigeria to reclaim its rightful place as the engine room of Africa’s Superpower among the comity of World Superpowers. In the 2023 Presidential elections, we encourage all political parties to adopt Igbo as their flag bearers.
# Ohanaeze Ndigbo Embraces IPOB’S Eastern Security Network
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff