As Ohanaeze Ndigbo begins its peace and reconciliation mission, as ordered by the South-East Governors and Igbo leaders, it has invited representatives of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) and the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) to participate in the peace process.
Ohanaeze also invited the Biafra National Guard (BNG), the Biafran Zionists Movement (BZM), and other organisations and associations active in the region and Igbo land in general, stating that it wished to achieve complete peace and harmony in Igbo land.
The reconciliation committee was inaugurated last week at the Ohanaeze headquarters in Enugu, with over 50 notable Igbo drawn from the National Assembly, serving Ministers, influential traditional rulers, clerics, technocrats, and businessmen.
During the committee’s inaugural meeting, one of the committee’s resolutions was to extend an invitation to the organisations. IPOB was discovered to have been removed due to the jihadist toga that the Federal Government continues to hang on it.
It was also learned that the committee has already begun extensive consultations with stakeholders and leaders from across the South East region, the country as a whole, and the Diaspora.
The members have promised to reach out to everyone because “there is no substitute for peace,” and that the exercise’s “ultimate goal is to ensure peace, growth, stability, and protection of Ndigbo wherever they are, especially in their homeland.”
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the driving force behind the peace process, has urged Ndigbo everywhere to make “every effort and contribution necessary to ensure peace and security in Igboland,” urging them to “send any information, suggestions, petitions, and documents that would facilitate the committee’s work to Ohanaeze Ohanaeze National Secretariat, Enugu, through the Committee Secretary of the comité.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers