The coalition of Igbo Groups namely, World Igbo Youth Congress, Southeast Women Professionals and Igbo students union had condemned in strong words the alleged interference of President Buhari’s Chief of staff, Prof Ibrahim Gambari to enthrone his ally as President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo against the constitutional provisions of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
READ ALSO : Update: 18-year-old Housewife Who Allegedly Murdered Her Husband’s 17-year-old Fiancée In Kano Remanded In Prison
In a joint statement signed by, Dr Francis Onyedinma- Ufere ( Secretary World Igbo Youth Congress), Prof Helen Ogbonnaya (Leader, Southeast Women Professionals), Chidi Ugwunjo (President, Igbo students union), blamed two Igbo Governors and political leaders of the ruling party in the Southeast for the disaster and continued controversies that had befallen the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
” it’s on public knowledge that ohanaeze Ndigbo leadership is fractionalized, based on efforts of Igbo Politicians of the ruling party, APC, their desperation to impress President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of staff, Ibrahim Gambari, whose alleged involvement is to impose his ally, who will pilot the affairs of Ohanaeze Ndigbo without confrontational tendencies against Federal Government policies like Nwodo “, these rogue assignments was delegated to those eyeing to be Vice President candidates from Southeast, the shreds of evidence of constitutional breaches through manipulations of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Imeobi led to emergency of Engr Chidi ibeh and Prof George Obiozor led factions of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
Attempts by two Southeast Governors to resolve the issue last weekend were to reassure Prof Gambari that the earlier plans to impose Obiozor as President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo is intact but the refusal of Chidi ibeh led Ohanaeze Ndigbo faction to accept gratification and step down for Obiozor had made public to accept Chidi ibeh as a worthy personality as the President General Ndigbo deserve, ” a man who can never be bought or sold is the greatest thing, Ndigbo are looking for “,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State