Alhaja Musiliat Arikeusola
The Yoruba movie industry has recorded another death of 2020 as one of its own, Alhaja Musiliat Arikeusola, popular known as Osuntohun died on Friday, PM News reports.
The 67-year-old thespian who became popular playing roles of esoteric being in late Yekinni Ajileye’s Koto Orun reportedly died on Friday morning in her house at Ijetu area, Osogbo, Osun State.
Secretary of Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria in Osun State, Ademola Adedokun, confirmed her demise to newsmen.
Osuntohun, who also played popular roles other Ajileye productions of the ’90s, had struggled with an undisclosed ailment for some years.
According to a statement by Adedokun, the late Osuntohun was described as a “passionate and committed actress who gave her best to the vocation.”
Apart from her appearances in Koto Orun, Aye Akamora, Koto Aye, all produced by late Ajileye, Osuntohun also produced movies like ‘Omi Ipin,’ ‘Imi Esin’ and ‘Ogun Omo Iya le’, which Adedokun said was her last work.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers